Terms and Conditions
- The reports are provided strictly on an as-is where-is basis, and RTA and its source data providers further expressly disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including any warranties of timeliness, accuracy, merchantability, merchantable quality or fitness for a particular purpose regarding this report or its contents. Neither RTA nor any of its source data providers shall be liable for any losses, expenses or damages in connection with any report or any information contained within a report, including the accuracy thereof or any delay or failure to provide a report or any information..
- By obtaining, reviewing and/or using this Vehicle Status Report, you agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions in RTA?s Terms and Conditions as may be amended from time to time by RTA with or without notice..
- Vehicle Status Report is based on information supplied to RTA from multiple data sources. The information included in report is the responsibility of report requester. RTA, its employees, its source data providers and its partners have no liability towards report requester or towards third parties and must not be liable for any claim from third parties..
- You are committed to get vehicle owner approval prior getting Vehicle Status Report..
- Other information about this vehicle, including problems, may not have been reported to RTA. This report may not contain all vehicle information. RTA recommends you obtain a vehicle inspection from a Testing Center, your authorized dealer or an independent mechanic along with a test drive, to make a better decision..
- Vehicle Status Report is compiled from multiple data sources. It is not always possible for RTA or its source data providers to obtain complete information on any one vehicle. For example, there may be other registrations, declarations, accident information, service records, recall information, odometer readings or other information where discrepancies that apply to this vehicle are not reflected in this report. RTA and its source data providers receive data and information from multiple sources believed to be reliable, but no responsibility is assumed by RTA, its source data providers or its agents for any errors, inaccuracies or omissions..
- You acknowledge that you may only use Vehicle Status Report for your personal use. Commercial use, resale or redistribution of Vehicle Status Reports is strictly prohibited..
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless RTA and its affiliates and its and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, partners or its source data providers from and against any and all claims, actions, demands, damages, costs, liabilities, losses, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of your use of the Vehicle Status Reports..
- Systematic retrieval of Vehicle Status Reports to create or compile, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, a collection, compilation, database or directory is strictly prohibited..